Friday, October 26, 2001

What are you guys doing? Why aren't you blogging? Nick, did they actually find some work for you to do at your temp job? :) Tee hee. I am teasing. I am only blogging regularly because-- essentially, I have no life.

Actually, that's not true. Jason and I hung out twice this week, which was great, and I have a fabulous weekend planned.

Stephen is on his way here RIGHT NOW- (phone ringing, it's him! Hooray! He's a bit lost north of Lititz. He's following a mud-splattered pickup truck with a bumper sticker that says "Country Boy" and he swears that the men in front of him have no teeth. I have no idea how he can see their teeth. Anyway...) I can't wait for him to get here. We're going to Poe Evermore at the Ren Faire tonight, and then we're eating at the Little Corner of Germany (haven't been there since 1996 with Dave Kneier, whose sphincter turned inside out and absorbed his entire body... I'm sorry, but it's true...) which is a very fun, very yummy restaurant owned by an adorable elderly German couple, and then we're going to stay in a little country cottage I stumbled on in York County and then we're going to DC to visit his brother, sister-in-law and nephew, who is completely adorable and said his first word, "Mommy," last week.

My first word was "Sissy." (Hi, Manda!) Kelly's brother's first word was "Shit." I remember when Brad and Kristen Plotner taught Greg the phrase, "This tastes like shit." He had no idea what it meant; it was very funny when I was 7. What were your first words?

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. I haven't seen Stephen since August 6th. I am going to try really, really hard to never let it go this long again. Sigh....

No comments: