Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Joey!!

OMG OMG OMG OKay. So I am really excited, and I'm posting thise ven though I'm totally in the office right now killing time before my next assignment. I've been so good about using my own gear and equipment all the way through Australia, etc. (I'm back to work today, so posting won't be quite as frequent.) BUT! But! I'm using the super good high resolution editing software to do a second edit of my work from Down Under. So sue me.

Background: Joel and I got up at 2 a.m. to get to this beach a few hours south of Sydney where wild kangaroos roam freely. We wanted to be there for sunrise. Anyway, the kangaroos are pretty docile and comfortable with people. We got some great shots, but I'm doing a re-dit! AND! I totally missed this, both in person AND in my first edit, but this one very skittish kangaroo... as it turns out.... HAD A BABY IN HER POUCH.

I'm a little over-caffeinated, I'll grant you that. BUT LOOK AT THE BABY KANGAROO OMG I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT SO CUTE AND *sploosh!* Chunky Photojournalist Barbie's head has exploded. Please come back soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Joey is amazing! Great Shot! And yes, I've left grandma upstairs in a valium haze listening to Country & Western music, stuffing STD's!

Unknown said...

Joey! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow! So awesome! :)