Saturday, August 23, 2008

*tap tap* Is this thing on?

Hi everyone! As I write this, Joel and I are waiting for our flight from Cairns on the Great Barrier Reef back to Sydney, where we have one more blissful honeymoon night at the world renowned Holiday Inn-Sydney Airport.

Dorks that we are, we have big plans to shoot the Opera House one more time (this time with tripods!) before beginning the marathon flight back to the U.S. We have literally hundreds of photos and amazing adventures to share, and while I'm honestly a little sad to be leaving this beautiful country, catching up on blogs in the last few minutes has made me a little homesick.

We do miss all of you so very much, especially Bella, Fred and Ollie, at least one of whom will be so overjoyed at your return
and/or angry at our absence that one or more of them will most certainly revenge pee on some of our stuff within 24 hours of our walking through the door. So that will be fun! In the meantime, I've been writing recaps of the wedding and honeymoon, the first installment of which I will be posting momentarily.

Leave comments, computer friends! I missed you! :)

Much love, CPB

No comments: