Monday, October 15, 2001

Well, I just had the best weekend ever, thank you very much. Alissa took Gwen, Shauna and I hiking up a very challenging mountain. At the top, I felt incredibly strong. I can't wait to go again. I really want Stephen to come with me next time. We sort of hike (more like walk in the woods) occasionally, but I think he would get a big kick out of the rock scrambling, as it's called.

Today is a very good day at work. I did a lot of shooting, which I like. I also got a good critique from someone whose shooting routinely blows me away, which makes me feel like I'm becoming a stronger shooter, which is good. We had a lot of breaking news, which I have to say, is better than shooting the refrigerator magnet lady, although I worry about the people whose townhouse burned down (although they were really happy because they discovered that their cat, whom they began to presume dead because it was hiding, was not only alive, but completely and totally fine-- though I am willing to bet he used up one of those nine lives).

I do feel bad because I got a message from Jason on my voice mail as I was leaving town. (Hi Jason! Are you out there? Let's hang out soon!)

Don't forget Gwen's birthday is coming up on Wednesday!

No comments: