Thursday, September 06, 2001

I kissed some girl last night.

There, Nick, are you happy? Geez. I don't talk about my sex life on my web journal because 1.) It's not really anyone else's business, except for Stephen, and he doesn't read this very often 2.) People I work with sometimes read this 3.) My dad reads this and 4.) Finally, and most importantly, I find the people who talk a lot about sex are usually the people who aren't having very much of it.

Having said that, I did NOT kiss a girl last night. I went to Long's Park with Dan Brown. It was fun.

Today I have photographed a horse dentist-- excuse me, equine dental technician-- a United Way "Day of Caring" where local workers help out non-profit organziations by painting their fence, etc (Mostly people who were excited about missing a day of work and who were all mad at the one loser girl who DID want to go back to work when they were done volunteering thus ruining everyone else's plans to say they literally "cared" all day), and the owner of a new jazz club that I am psyched to go to when it opens at the end of the month. (For Jill and Luke, I used the "Shake and Bake" method-- long exposure with rear-sync flash-- with some funky lights; I can't wait for my film to be done as it is in the processor right now. Hope it worked).

Yup, that's about it. New rantings on Up On My Soapbox to follow shortly.

No comments: