Friday, September 28, 2001

Hello, everyone! Sorry it's been a few days since I've last written here. Thank you to everyone who comments; it makes me feel all loved and in touch. (HI BECKY! You rock! I l wrote you a letter! :) Tonight I am covering Bike Night. Literally, more than 1,000 Harley Davidson riders are in York, having a big ol' rally and parade. It's actually quite interesting. I am wearing my leather jacket so I fit in. Grrr... Biker Angie is a new incarnation for me. Usually the leather jacket is part of a Chachi Angie or Theater Angie With The Cool, Trench-Coating Wearing Boyfriend ensemble. It's actually a good photo type assignment because the people are very interesting-looking. Not to be lookist. La la. Anyway, I have to leave in a minute for a special "Blessing of the Bikes" ceremony ( I am so not kidding.)

I just have one question: Who is being Larry in the comments? You're funny!! I love you!!!

No comments: