Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm done!

Well, less than 24 hours after I shot, edited, compressed and transmitted this video for work of Harry Potter fans counting down to midnight in the Barnes and Nobel cafe, I'm done with Book 7. It felt... bittersweet... to me, cracking the spine on a brand new Harry Potter book for the last time.

Now the only thing left to do is start all over again, and begin the complex and wonderful journey of spotting foreshadowing and making connections I missed the first time. The good news is, secrets and connections are still revealing themselves to me in Books 1-6, despite the fact that I've read them repeatedly. From here on out, Book 7 will be a gift that keeps on giving, rather than the final mysterious answer, and I guess there's nothing more satisfying than that.

No comments: