Friday, September 02, 2005

Operation Bridal Shower

At the moment, I'm sitting in Newark International Airport killing time until my flight to Ohio for Kel's shower. Oh yes, I am flying to Dayton with salad tongs and serving platters and wine corks and chilling buckets in my suitcase. (My socks are cushioning the flower vases.)

This has been a busy week with a business trip to Delaware a for follow-up story on a rape/homicide/arson investigation, a false alarm health scare in my family, repeated collect calls from a *different* inmate at the Chestwester County Prison, and of course, filling tiny plastic tubes with sea salt and peppercorns to give out as favors at the shower.

And, apparently I also procured myself a boyfriend. Go me. ;)

YMCA Jesus, here I come! There are going to be *so many* pictures with YMCA Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When my maid of honor was hosting my bridal shower, she and I wanted to coordinate our invitations so the bridal shower invitations would match my wedding theme and wedding invitations. We looked online and found a few places that had great bridal shower invitations and wedding invitations that could be personalized with our own wordings, Bridal Shower Invitations, Holiday & Christmas Wedding Invitations and Wedding Announcements. All these sites had lots of sample wording ideas for bridal shower invitations and wedding invitations. They also had lots of holiday and Christmas themed invitations for bridal showers and weddings. We eventually purchased from Cards Shoppe, and we were very glad we did. Our guests really loved our custom invitations and wanted to know where we got them. I really recommend these sites for your bridal shower or wedding!