Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Okay, things that annoy me:

1. Chachi women at spas whom you have never met before who call you "princess" and "dear" six times within a five minute period and then tell you have a lot of blackheads and they have some products that could really help you. Ew. Why don't you also point out the fact that I need to lose weight, my glasses (not my cool black ones- I lost those, and I ripped my contact without having a spare) are extremely unflattering, and I have a strawberry stain on my pants? Sheesh. I want to get my eyebrows waxed, not hear about my imperfections, so suck on that, "dearie."

2. Pharmacies that close at 5 p.m. so that one begins to go through a narcotic withdrawal- complete with nausea, lightheadedness, and reappearance of various symptoms of general imbalance- because they can never get there in time to get one's medicine.

3. Running into former superintendents at scholarship functions that one is working for and hearing about how one's favorite teacher, after stating she is one's favorite teacher of all time, was a "liberal, tree-hugging, animal rights activist quack" and said superintendent thinking that is an appropriate thing to say after the initiator of that conversation said she had a great experience at superintendent's school district precisely because of that teacher.

4. Not saying what I REALLY want to because I am a good person, and Gwen told me I shouldn't.

Yeah, I am in a bad mood.

No comments: