Thursday, December 20, 2001

OKay, feeling a little less immature and petty today, so I am going to talk about something else.

I am so tired. TIRED. I have been really busy lately, and I think I am just crashing after all of the stress. Things went fine at the AP and with the wedding photographer, by the way. The wedding photographer is much cooler than I could have hoped for. I am excited to work for her. I think I am going to learn a lot from her. She looked at my portfolio and some work that I did for two recent weddings and said that I need to start charging a minimum of $3, 000 a wedding. I was totally, totally blown away. I am a little bummed that I won't be around on Saturday, which is like the first day that everyone else is around Lancaster, but I will see you guys a lot after that.

Well, I am still at Alissa's house in Philly, so i need to get home and get to work at the shop. More later, bebes. :)

No comments: