Tuesday, August 28, 2001

I just want you all to know that I hate food. I hate the concept of food. I hate that I have to think about food; I have to deal with food, every day, several times a day.

I am on Weight Watchers. I am counting points. I am mad at myself because I ate more points than I should have today, but I only got the plan at 6:30 p.m. so blaming myself for a program that I wasn't even officially on is ridiculous, which is sort of my theme song when it comes to me and diets. I have gained thirty pounds since graduation, so I have no choice. Thirty pounds. Thirty. I feel like somebody really, really thin has been beaming their calories to or elseI must have been unconscious while I was eating.

My 11th grade math teacher was sitting in front of me at the scary meeting. (Who else remembers Mr. Madara?) After the meeting, he said hi to me so I said Hello and asked, "How are you?" He said, "Fat." Ummm..... First of all, the fact that I am dieting again is probably stupid, but I refuse to keep gaining weight and I really think I need to be on some kind of program. Second of all, I hate that I am back in my hometown again-- fat, lonely and hanging out with my Trigonometry teacher.

Goin' for a walk now.

No comments: