Monday, June 08, 2009

A quote from my husband...

"I love you, you know. Even when you're 'Angie: The Disaster Version.' "
-Joel, 12:16 a.m.

Today has not been a great day. Nothing too major; just a cacophony of breaking, dropping, spilling, and falling. I can't even try to be funny about it right now. I think I'm just going to pull the covers up over my head and end this day before I accidentally a break a bone or something.

I make Bridget Jones look pulled together on days like this. Right now I feel like I could be the editor-in-chief of, like, Modern Jackass magazine. I am so, so qualified. Pick me, imaginary publication! I win!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hope your day is going better! What happened?

Anonymous said...

We all have those days. Every day is a new one, though. Hug to you.
-neekeeeee