Friday, June 26, 2009

Can I please brag? Just for a second?

I just want to brag about Joel for a second. Can I? :)

He's spent the last few days grading final exams and proctoring the Regents (a New York state standardized test designed, in theory, to determine that students actually learned something and didn't just daydream through the academic year) and.... (wait for it, wait for it!) 92% of his students passed. That's way above the NYC Schools average. He's all, "The exams were really easy this year..." and all that, but he's going to graduation tonight, bursting with pride for his students. I'll be shooting another graduation elsewhere, but I'm all pride-bursty for Joel. He's just damn good at what he does.

Okay, that's all I wanted to say. Carry on! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also very proud of him too. With love form his mom.:)

Unknown said...

Wooo...Nice going Joel.

Joel's MIL said...

Joel rocks!!