Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tagged!



As oer these instructions: "List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ."

First, the things that I love:

1. My pets. I love them. I love the way Ollie chirps when he jumps on you for a cuddle and curls his tail around Bella's ears as he rubs his head under her chin. I love the way Bella runs in her sleep and licks the cats' heads. I love everything about Fred, my special, special Fred who stares at nothing for hours, makes love to flip flops and cries when his big blue bowl is empty. I'm a lucky human.

2. Slipping into a bed made up with clean sheets right after I've shaved my legs

3. Rolling into town every summer in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. I love seeing all the things that have stayed the same year after year, even though it's always just a little different.

4. Shooting an important photograph under difficult conditions and not feeling at all certain that it will be in focus, then looking at it later and realizing that it's not only sharp, it's TACK sharp. TACK. Love that. Booyah!

5. Making people laugh

6. The muscular ridge between Joel's torso and his hip. Sex-ay.

7. Gaul family traditions- it's a toss up between the Annual Gift Competition, the yearly Beach Trip, and the various silly inside jokes/phrases with my mom and dad and sister

And now... I tag Nikki, Jillian, Lauri, Karla and Lauren

No comments: