Friday, November 09, 2007

Art Imitates Life



Long story short, Ollie has joined our family. All three are getting along very well. We had a little hissy/spitty rivalry at first, but no one has expressed themselves by peeing in inappropriate places in over a week now. This? This is good. :)

I don't have any still photos of Ollie and Fred together on this laptop, but I'll post some soon. There's also a video in the works, but in the meantime I offer you this interpretation of the Fred/Ollie dynamic, as portrayed by Garfield and Nermal. the similarities are downright uncanny, except for the part where Garfield tries to give Nermal to the lady soliciting for charity. Last week, I wouldn't have been surprised if that happened. This week, no way. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute video! Glad your branch office is going well! Love to all 3 granimals....

Cara said...

Yay, happy ending! The first picture is just so darn cute. I feel an adorable family portrait coming on for holiday cards...

Anonymous said...

Somehow I just knew this would happen! :)

What a sweetie Ollie is!

Anonymous said...

oh what a cutie! Nice picture too! :)