Friday, June 22, 2007

Reading Rainbow

Hi! I know a person who wrote a book! She is nice! The book is called "The Last Summer of the World." This book is about photographer Edward Steichen, his work as a reconnaissance photographer and fine arts pioneer. You should buy this book, because it is sad when artists starve. It's a good novel, but you don't have to take my word for it.

Tongue in cheek Reading Rainbow spoof aside, this book sounds amazing. Emily Mitchell is College Roommate Jo's older sister, and she's gotten rave reviews thus far. Also, when I wanted to cut off 13 inches of my hair in London, she gave me the name of the most amazing stylist, and I loved it. Is that not the very definition of a person whose taste you can trust?

Book good. Read book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear about the new Steichens that were discovered a couple months ago? They were stashed in some lady's cupboard for 80 years or something... 3 original autochrome plates - amazing... I think I read it in the New York Times...