Monday, June 28, 2004

Lost in Translation

This is a direct quote, punctuation included, from the back of my new bottle of conditioner:



"This Product keeps the desirable moisture of hair ends due to the double effects of shampooing and treatment. Special ingredients contained in this Product realize flexible and rustling hair. This Product expresses tender feel hair with natural gloss and moisture. DIRECTION FOR USE After eliminating excessive moisture apply the sufficient amount of this Product mainly onto hair ends. Then, knead the hair with water. Rinse away with warm water. CAUTION If anything abnormal should happen to client after using this Product, stop usage of this Product at once."



Um.... I dropped a can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup on the top of my sandal-clad foot today, and it hurt so much that I almost keeled over. Should I go back to Head and Shoulders?



Bonus points if you can realize a flexible and rustling grammar in your Answer. :)

No comments: