Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Daaaah, da da duh, daaaaah daaaaaaaah

So I'm back in New York, back at work.



My mom is doing well, thanks everyone. She's up and around, albeit in a wheelchair for now. We'll be figuring out a date for surgery, and then after that she'll be in a cast and on crutches like a normal person with a broken leg. So, yay? hmm.



What else? Oh, I got stuck in a drive-thru car wash yesterday. I was in there for about 15 minutes. It wasn't so bad- I'm not a clausterphobia person, but when it didn't start up after seven tries, well... You start to feel like maybe you'll die in there.



And I'm doing the Masochism Tango at the Toyota dealership. First, they tried to put the wrong parts (from a different year) in my car and charge me for something covered under my warranty. Then they ordered the parts, but never called to tell me they came in. BECAUSE... they ordered them for someone bnamed William O'Shea, but apparently they were for me, but they never called... Yadda yadda yadda. I feel the RAGE. They are lowering the price of the one part that ISN'T covered under warranty, which is a good thing.



I covered my third high school graduation tonight. "Pomp and Circumstance" chokes me up every time. You'd think it would lose it's effectiveness after a while. But no. :)

No comments: