Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Happy New Year! Hallo, 2003!

Well, I have to say that I think we ended 2002 the right way- with smudging (although perhaps sage is the smudge-herb of choice because it smells so bad that nothing, including evil vibes, wants to stick around...? Yeah, maybe we should do lavendar next year? Although it did smell fine by morning), with excellent presents (Thank you!), with old friends and family and taco dip, and as I write this at 9:27 p.m., the best man I've ever met is reading comic books in the Hiami Merald parking lot, waiting for me to finish so we can go see fireworks and ride carnival rides and basically ring in the New Year like it's the Fourth of July. :) Yay!

I am sure there will be much cell phone-age at midnight with many of you, but Happy New Year and much love to all!

No comments: