Monday, October 07, 2002

Love, love, LOVE the Downy Ball! And the new stackable washer/dryer combo in my apartment; no more schlepping seven loads of laundry worn so long ago that I forgot I even *had* fun, pink-yellow-orange striped underwear purchased at 75% off at Victoria's Secret big "bra sale." (Why is it called the bra sale if everything is on sale? If I only ever buy [more] fun pj's and cotton underwear, can I still call it the "bra sale?")

MMM... Day off with no real agenda... Must update portfolio CDs... Must stop watching Road Rules marathon and taking naps. Although I did pay bills while watch crappy MTV show, so that completely counteracts Lazy Fun Nap Factor, right? Yeah, no...

I also had a therapy appointment, got last few supplies for new round of job app packets, ran dishwasher. If I go buy decorative sand at Pier One and get dog treats at Petsmart and go to Barnes and Noble, but ONLY for therapy homework reading, that's still being productive, right? Riiiight.

Oof-ah. I think I need to Mach Schnell myself....

No comments: