Monday, October 07, 2002

Hallo, Readers in Blogland!

Just had a whirlwind weekend with my mom in Miami. We had a good time, and it was fun to show someone I love all some of the fun places here. I give my mom a lot of credit for mastering the video camera we gave my dad two years ago. There is a very um, interesting? (I use that word loosely) video of my funny pets, my apartment, my friends Miguel and Alejandra (who just started middle school, the only friends I had over the summer :), my walking the dog with the cat in his little carrier cat backpack, and an interesting sequence of me simultaneously capturing a lizard in my living room and trying to (unsuccessfully) convince my mother that lizards do, in fact, have the ability to run up vertical walls at 1:30 a.m. yesterday morning.

In other news, I bought a Downy ball. That's it. More tomorrow! Have a good week!

No comments: