Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Hee! in the spirit of "Which Painting are you?" type online quizzes, this one has got to be the funniest one I've seen, by far. Which Founding Father are you? I'm Thomas Paine! I am *so* Thomas Paine. :)

G., I feel like you'll get a big kick out of this one, but maybe that's just because 1776 was your first and favorite musical for a while there. (We're waiting for the egg. to. hatch.... hm hm hm hm hm, hm-hm... in this con-GRESSional IN-cu-BATor!) On, and I may have left you a voice mail message where I was leaving a message, thought I finished and tried to pick up call-waiting beep from Alissa, who couldn't hear me, so I was yelling, "Hello! HALLO! Alissa! I hear you! Can you hear me? HELLOOO!" (sort of imitating my Dad) and then I heard "Your message has been sent." Oops. Hee hee. Keep that one for posterity. Could have been worse, I guess. It could've been on my boss's voice mail or something.


No comments: