Thursday, June 27, 2002

Okay, I PROMISED myself that I wouldn't copy after Gwen and Alissa and do this. I swore I wouldn't. But I checked it out, just for me, and it's too funny not to share. (For those of you who don't read their blogs, try this fun new google game. Type your name and the word "is" into a google search, and surround them both by quotation marks, i.e. "Angie is," and hit search)

Hee hee hee hee hee…..

Angie is really a phenomenon for Asian tennis.

Angie is a very proficient braille reader and writer.

Angie is a treasure.

Angie is dumber than a stump and MEAN, too. (Just ask my co-worker and the security guard I got stroppy at in Morida Flarlins stadium tonight.)

Angie is not a sorceress (I'm not?!?!)

Angie is really excited to tell her boyfriend the great news but Steve still doesn't like the way she looks (From Asianweek.com, not about us, but that's funny)

Angie is not, however, is typical.

Angie is not part of the family business; she is a jewelry designer, and she is desperately in love with Owen.

Angie is a rotten basketball player (how true)

Angie is an excellent ambassador for women in motorsports which is why she represents the true Spirit of the Fast Jane Woman.

Angie is also a former model who went into acting after a chance encounter with Germany's favorite singer, David Hasselhoff.

Angie is the best female whip cracker in the world today (minimum waaaaaa-ge, YAH! crack)

Angie is an 8-year-old, black bitch (This was about cocker spaniels)

Angie is injecting heroin with Michael.

Angie is described as having a "square ass."

Angie is in the absolute best shape of her life (HAHAHAHA…. Um, please pass the Doritos…?)

No comments: