Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sneak Peek: Teran and James

Last Sunday I had the tremendous privilege of photographing Teran and James for the first of two shoots.











This soccer-loving couple is expecting a little one quite soon, and we plan to do another shoot once the baby is here.





I swear the soccer ball under the t-shirt was all their idea.


We had so much fun, and they were absolutely up for anything, including letting me throw rose petals at them, which... when you're laying on the floor with a crazy camera lady standing over you, it really just feels like you're getting plant matter chucked at your head.



They were such good sports, and I know they're going to be awesome parents.



These last two are among my personal favorites from the shoot....






Good luck, you guys! Good luck, baby! :)

No comments: