Monday, December 31, 2007

Reflections on 2007

Every year on December 31st, the newspaper does a special feature where they ask all of their staff photographers to choose one story from the previous year that left a lasting impression on us. Since we've gone all interactive and multiplatform, they shoot video interviews with us as well. I'm pleased to report that for the first time in recent memory, I actually sound coherent in my video AND I only appear to have one chin (woot!). Actually toward the end, you can see a shadow my second chin, but try not to think about it. Ignore the extra shadowy chin! Please!

Anyway, if you click on this link here, it will take you to the page. Then you have to click on my last name. If you don't know my last name, you should know that it rhymes with "haul" and is frequently misspelled "gall," "gull" or "gual" by junk mail soliciters.

Enjoy! And Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Geez, Angie, that brought tears to my eyes. Your compassion is so obvious. Thanks for posting the link!

Anonymous said...

That was amazing.