Wednesday, February 08, 2006

He is about as clumsy as I am, which is a little scary. Sometimes he has trouble finding things, which has only recently stopped being completely endearing. His male pattern blindness has been downgraded to Cute but Irritating in the Nicest Way Possible.

That said, he makes up for this by getting up in the middle of the night to help me find my Zip-loc baggie of medications that are NOT in my little travel bag for some reason because "GOD, we are celebrating a holiday with my FAMILY and if I don't find my meds, I may break a wine bottle and STAB SOMEONE." (I am kidding again. I would never do that. My family drinks the kind of wine that comes in a box.**) Joel even put on his geologist head lamp as he helped me look for the medications, which made me laugh.

**AND they are nice, loving people- Hi mom!)