Saturday, September 06, 2003

Oh, it's been a while. Hi dee hum. I'm a bit sleepy, actually. It's 2 a.m. I crawled into bed at 10:30 feeling all proud of myself for acknowledging my tiredness and lack of anything on television worth watching, but now I find I have Imed and surfed my opportunities for a Reasonable Bedtime away. I'm just a night person.

Tomorrow is Annual Vet Visit and Booster Shot Day for Fred and Bella. That's always fun. Not. Although last year, Bella licked Fred's head when he got his shots. It was unbearably cute. Still, they hate getting shots, and I hate making them do it. Well, they need them, but I hate having to hold them down. Bella really likes Dr. Pia, so it might be okay. Fred woke me up this morning by tapping my nose with his paw. That is a very nice way to wake up. To be fair, I often stroke his nose when he's sleeping, which usually wakes him up, so i guess we're even.

More to say, much more, but I'm the Pope of Sleepytown.

No comments: