Saturday, August 03, 2002

OH. MY. GOD. OH MY GOD! I can't believe what jsut happened!!!!!

Okay. Okay. It's 4:30 a.m., and being nocturnal and not having to work until 4 p.m., the sports shift (yay!), I am awake and working on portfolios and new gerund stuff in the bottom section. AND- AND- OH MY GOD- I was troubleshooting the graphics bit, and on one of my updates, I saw that there was a new comment under the entry directly before this one. And I was like, "Huh? Who do I know is awake right now, and what is so comment-worthy?" AND- OH MY GOD- it was a very very very obscene picture. It was a picture of a guy- uh, choking the chicken, shall we say? EW. EW. EW. Bleeeeecchhhhh. What the hell!?!?! I seriously feel violated, actually. Who goes around posting obscene pictures on people's comments at 4:30 a.m.????? ANd what if I was busy tomorrow and didn't check it?!?!? Sheesh.

Yuck.

Going to take a shower. I blocked this particular user, but seriously, guys, if this happens again, please call me right away, okay? Keep an eye on your blogs.

No comments: