Friday, July 26, 2002

I forgot to mention that even though I was so happy to finally see my car again (see below), I coulnd't believe my eyes when I got in my car to go run errands the next morning, and *another* tire was completely flat. From sitting in a parking spot overnight. Sheesh.

That's three flast tires in 5 weeks. And that's the thing, I am not, you know, driving my car over a bed of nails or anything. Seriously. I'm not. Jorge, the guy who always waits on me at the Toyota dealership joked that I am singlehandedly financing his vacation this year. Great. Good. Glad to help. Send me a damn postcard. I had the fourth tire replaced because I figure it's only a matter of time before that one dies too. Finally, I called my mom, and I was like, "Um, Mom? When were the tires replaced and/or rotated last?" Mom: "Oh, gosh, I don't know... I guess... never." Well, that explains it.

Any random wealthy Internet patrons out there who wish to donate to the cause of my poverty, don't hold back. :)

No comments: