Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WOO! Ta-tas!

The other night I was looking for my black bra because I was putting on my favorite black sweater (love the lovely autumn weather), and I couldn't find it in my dresser. I knew it was probably in one of the three baskets of clean laundry in the living room, waiting to be folded.

It was nighttime, the curtains were open in the window that overlooks the street. I know it's quite easy to see in when it's dark outside and the lights are on, but I thought, you know, this will only take a second. I barely rummaged through part of one basket, just a few seconds of looking, when I heard someone call out- clear as a bell- "WOO! Ta-tas!" from the street outside. I dove behind the wall- MOR.TI.FIED.- and made Joel find the bra while he laughed uncontrollably.

FAN-tastic.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! When we moved into our house last year, I never bothered putting a curtain in our bathroom -- we had a huge tree that blocked view to the window. Until, you know, fall happened. And I saw our neighbor watching me in his backyard.
Curtain went up the same day. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey you made that guys NIGHT Exhibitionist Barbie! ;)

Anonymous said...

I guess it's a perk of living in the boonies, I never think about anyone looking in our windows. Although the other night, a deer came up into our front flower bed to munch on the weeds, and all I saw was movement in front of the window and the shadow of antlers reflected in the living room. For just a split-second, it looked sort of like Satan, and it scared the ever-loving crap out of me.

Oh, and before I forget: WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU GET, WOMAN?!?!! I'm dying to know over here.

Chunky Photojournalist Barbie said...

Ther car situation.... is not yet completley resolved. Will post soon. I hope.