Saturday, April 22, 2006

Vote for Pedro... I mean, Luke

Hi. You should all go vote for Luke (the cute baby, not the cute*** college friend).

Why?

1. It would make my friends Jackie and Rob happy. I don't even think they win anything, like a year's supply of diapers or a free BabyZone bib. It would only win them personal happiness and a certain online "street cred" for Luke, which will inspire him to wage world peace, cure cancer in every form and definitively determine once and for all how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.

2. You all said you liked other pictures of His Cuteness when I posted them before. Yes, you did.

3. Luke cannot lose to kids named "Jace" and "Alessa" and "Nolin." No. Just no.

4. Because I took this photo, and I am freakishly competitive about photo contests. No, really. Even though I only swam on swim team as an 8-and-under because I hated competing, quit horseback-riding lessons when my teacher would. not. let the notion of showing go, and rather casually withdrew my name as from the final round of Fulbright judging, I WANT TO WIN BABYZONE.COM's MONTLY PHOTO CONTEST. Like, A LOT. This is why I only compete in contests when editors enter my work, as in, they cut out the clip and submit it for me. Winning photo contests is like crack/cocaine to me. I'm dancing on the edge here, people.



*** sort of. when he showers. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rock! Thanks for posting this on your blog........do you realize how hard it was to choose which pic to put on the contest??? I had so many great shots to choose from missy! Um, like 524 I think? He looks so cute! And you're right, it's just the idea of winning that's driving me too - hee hee!!! Thanks again! xoxo