Thursday, January 08, 2004

Luke is here for an indefinite period of time- sleeping in the office, entertaining my dog while I'm at work and printing a wedding album for some friends of mine. Bella adores him, absolutely follows him around like he's the sun and moon- even more so than when Stephen is visiting, and I didn't think that was possible. It's fun having a roommate with identical sleeping patterns. He went to bed at 6 a.m. and got up at 2 p.m. today. I love that someone else in the world gets that this can be an ideal sleeping schedule.

I'm really stressed out about money at the moment. The telephone banking system didn't acknowledge my most recent direct-deposit paycheck, and I'm scared something is wrong, and I'm in that post-Christmas credit card bill shock that always, always follows, no matter what. It should be fine. I worked holidays at time-and-a-half with a huge amount of mileage. The check should be much higher than usual. But where is it? Sigh...

Anybody need a wedding photographer?

No comments: