Sunday, December 28, 2003

Hello all.

I hope this finds you all well and recovering from the holidays. I had a naaaaaaaaasty start to Christmas Eve triggered by Stop n' Shop sushi- seemingly not a problem most of the time- but I am now physically recovered as I host the parents for a post-present roundup.

The TV I got for Christmas (Thanks Mom and Dad!) didn't fit in the car, so they drove it up here to me today. They leave for Boston in the morning to visit Manda.

I feel very focused on the New Year this year. I don't usually make resolutions. I don't usually even feel like this is a Fresh Start time of year, actually. I tend to celebrate it in September at Rosh Hashanah. ( I should really carry around a pre-printed index card that explains that "I'm Not Jewish, But..." It would have been useful at a Hanukkah celebration at the local Chabbhad -sp?-headquarters last weekend)

But I'm looking forward to the New Year this time. I have a lot I want to write here, actually. Stay tuned....

No comments: