Friday, December 09, 2011

I want to go home.

I have this... quirk. Shocking, I know, even more shocking than my randomly updating this blog that I've let languish for a full six months. :)

Sometimes, when I'm very tired, or sad, or want desperately to stop working, I will say, out loud, "I want to go home." I may in fact be home when I say it. Since I work from home, it's quite likely. I might even say it while sitting on my own couch. It means I want things to be simpler. I want to relax. I want a feeling of safety, of familiarity, of security. I want to go to Lancaster; I want to stay here all at the same time.

I am sad because this happened two years ago today. I don't even know what I want to say about it, just... I want to go home.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Ang- I've been thinking about you all day. I wasn't sure why - and now i know. Call if you feel like talking....

Nikki said...

I knew this was that really hard time of year, and I just wanted to let you know you've been on my mind. Sending you love and thoughts and hope. Take care of yerself, lady. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Yang Kuo said...

Blogger Jillian said...Ang- I've been thinking about you all day. I wasn't sure why - and now i know. Call if you feel like talking....

เย็ดสาว