Thursday, May 26, 2011

Way outside my comfort zone

I'm changing a lot of things up in my life and in my business. It's hard. I am way outside my comfort zone. Ultimately, these changes, I fully believe, will make me more profitable and less stressed. Six months from now I will look back on this time and say, "Wow. That was hard but I'm soooo happy I did these things." But being a better businesswoman- not someone who is a pushover, with true consistency in my life- is a worthy goal. But right now it's so hard.

I'm workin' through a lot, and it's all consuming. That's where I've been. If you're still here, then thank you.

5 comments:

Nikki! said...

One of the things I love best about freelancing & running my own business (3 years and counting!:) is how it forces constant progress, constant growth. The professional and personal skills are like muscles being worked constantly, and they strengthen over time, though not without missteps, sadly.
I hope your work & business are growing in leaps and bounds, and good luck with the hard stuff!

michelle said...

I. Can't. Wait. To. See. You. This. Weekend.

Jesse said...

Still with ya lady and can't wait to see you SHINE!!!
You'll move mountains.

LIFE THUNDERS said...

Hey
So great 😍 I want to be a businesswoman too . I don't know why but you give me positive vibes and I would love to know more about you.

Elizabeth Miller said...

wow great and well post..Interesting and useful..Thanks..online book Ticket through Redbus