Monday, December 01, 2008

Sick Bleeeeh Sick

Sorry to everyone who's been trying to get a hold of me or wondering where I am around here. I've been fighting one of those Mack Truck, run-you-over, hurts-to-blow-my "Nose in Need Needs Puffs Indeed" type colds. I think I'm through the worst of it now, but I still feel like I'm moving underwater.

I always think if I do "everything right" I can get over a cold faster. I attack it like a "To Do" list: pound water, use neti pot, make my Magic Potion Tea, take Dayquil, sit in a steamy equalyptus shower, drink orange juice, eat chicken soup. Somewhere around my third can of soup, my second bag of Halls, and my fourth gallon of water I'm like, "Come ON! I WANT TO FEEL BETTER! Let's get this DONE."

It's probably that "go, go, go, burning the candle at both ends" mentality that got me sick in the first place. Still, though. How many Vitamin C drops do you need, immune system?!? Bleeeeeeh.

I am pleasant company these days. Can you tell? Joel is a lucky, lucky guy.

No comments: