Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Gonna blog, gonna blog, gonna blog right now,
gonna blog, gonna blog, gonna BLOGGGGG-

(To the tune of the Detrol LA commercial, "Gotta Go, Gotta Go right now...," which, by the way, is an effective medication)

Yeah, blogging is a habit I really like, and I'm getting out of it, and I hate that.

Anyway, things are pretty good with me these days, just trying to get back on track. I've been really tired lately. I slept from 7:30 p.m. last night to 10 a.m. this morning, which was absolutely delicious, but sadly, I do still feel sleepy. Hmmm.... I have kind of been running at a fever pitch since about ten days ago, so that's probably why.
But my "weekend" is Thursday and Friday this week, so technically, this is my last day of work this week.

Unfortunately, all of Thursday I will be running around trying to finish - well, errands, I guess- but pain in the ass errands! Like trying, One. More. Time. to get a New York state drivers' license. But this time, I'm going armed with my passport, SS card, Florida license, an official piece of post-marked mail from my apartment in New York, the signed form from 1997 saying I passed my drivers' test in PA, my title of ownership, my vision correction prescription and my Florida drivers' license (now sufficiently past the four month validity date, thank you very much), so this time there is NO FREAKIN' WAY they can not tell me that I do not drive, do not see, do not have a car, do not live in New York state, do not have a drivers' license at all, do not have a drivers' license for long enough, or simply do not exist. Blah.

If anyone in the Greater Metropolitan Area would like to meet for celebratory drinks after this happens, I'm buyin' (provided I don't get carded and told my drivers' license is somehow null and void... ;)

No comments: