Thursday, May 30, 2002

Happy Birthday to the person who:
(A few additions to the Greg Birthday Tribute)
•"Can quote 'Spaceballs' in its entirety from beginning to end with no prompting
whatsoever" (from Gwen) My personal favorite= "Or else PIZZA'S gonna send
out... for YOU!"
• Had a not-so-secret penchant for Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, which he
would let me play every time I was in his car, always in the same order. First,
"Old Time Rock'n'Roll," then "Against the Wind"
• Opened his sun roof on a really, really foggy Augusy night and let me stand on
the passenger seat while he drove about 90 mph down State Road.
• Doesn't have a real belly button
• Says ga-zay-bo instead of ga-zee-bo
• Took me to my junior prom
• Thinks inflicting minor amounts of pain on his friends is funny
• Colored his eyelids blue with cue chalk and let me take a lot of pictures of it
• Once took a cigarette out of my mouth and said, "What the hell are you doing?"
• Once vacuumed Alissa's head, apparently
• Accidentally broke Gwen's wrist
• Helped my family out of a scary situation, just because I asked him to, even
though we hadn't been in touch for a few months
• Is going to be a wonderful doctor
• Always greets me with a warm hug when we see each other, sometimes months or
years between visits

Happy Birthday to Greg! Don't know if you ever read this, but I'm thinking of you, and I just went swimming, at night, to look at the stars and think celebratory thoughts about of your life. Take care of yourself! :)

No comments: