Friday, March 09, 2007

Not my sister's birthday party...

...though I AM working on her mini-video, too.

This is from a joint birthday party for Joel's/my friends Mitzi and Walter in Queens. I seriously doubt you will enjoy this if you aren't one of the people in it. I promise to work on a thoughtful and/or entertaining entry for a larger audience sooner or later. At the moment I'm fighting cabin fever and and crankiness and general apathy....Probably nothing that a few consecutive sunny days with temperatures above 55 degrees wouldn't cure.

You don't need my malcontent ramblings, do you, Internet? Those are for Joel to enjoy and savor for himself, I guess.

In the meantime, I'm honing my new professional skillz with videos of my friends doing tequila shots and karoake. We're getting Final Cut Pro and mamma jamma video cameras with shotgun mics pretty soon.

No comments: