Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Okay.

Yes, life is chaos. I am leaving for Miami this coming Sunday. I know, I can't believe it. I may not be on the blog for a few days (what else is new?) as i get settled in and connected to the Internet down there. I am leaving for Boston in a few minutes (should have left two hours ago) to see Stephen one last time and go to Episode Two with him and his wonderful, eccentric Star Wars-addicted friends.

I hope to see some of you before I go- Jo, come anytime Friday or Saturday! Alissa, if you come this way, I would love to get that toaster if the offer is still good! Jason, I left my teddy bear in your apartment, most likely wrapped up in the Aerobed. (OKAY, I admit it, I sleep with a teddy bear, especially when I flee my parents' house in the middle of the night) so I may come get him, or I'll give you the money to ship him back here. )

Thanks to the lovely Lancaster friends who came to sit on my couch and watch TV together one. more. time. until I move South. It feels like going to college again, but it's not the "End of the Summer" (Thanks, Dar.) She should write a new song called "The Beginning of the Summer," you know, just for me, because I talk to her, just like I talk to J. K. Rowling and Maya Angelou. ;)

Alright, campers, I'm off to Boston and "May the Force be with you!"

No comments: